EarthTrek Pole Standard Size 2-Pole Set
2-Pole Set EarthTrek Pole Folding Collapsible Hiker's Trekking Pole
Explore the outdoors worldwide. Earth Trek Gear Hiker's Pole collapses to a convenient size. Engineered for compact portability. Long-lasting quality, with simple earth-friendly packaging.
Our careful design was produced through attention to detail with input from avid hiker's seeking a pole for transportation through world trekking, and portability. Most importantly, strength is the key benefit of the EarthTrek hiking pole. Know your safe, without the fear of a bending pole. This lightweight pole is a perfect for the traveling outdoorsman or casual hiker.
- Collapsed length 12"
- Set of two hiking poles for a complete trek
- Standard Size: Fits most adult hikers., heights 5'5" to 6'4". Actual pole height: Extended length adjustable from 48" to 53" long
- Short Size for Shorter Women and Children: For most hikers 4'8" to 5'4". Actual pole length adjustable 39" to 42" height
- Net Weight: 14 oz.
- Pole base material: Metallic reinforced
- bend-resistant design
- Rubber foot and handle
- Includes wrist-strap
- smoothed folding edges for longer lasting interior shock-cord,
- snow/mud basket,
- adjustable height handle
- fits most foot add-ons
- hand-textured grip
- comes with it's own nylon carry pouch.
Made of lightweight aluminum alloy shaft. Rubber handle with comfortable grip. Carbide steel tip with removable protector. Quality rubber grommet inserts in each section for additional strength. Adjustable wrist strap. Water-resistant pvc storage bag included. Bonus snow/mud basket included. Complete folding, collapsible hiking staff stick. Standard straight removable rubber pole tip. Easy to pack with luggage or packs. Handsome, black color.
How to measure for height:
- For most comfortable use, measure height requirement for purchase
- From ground up, measure to the center of your hand, with your elbow at about a 90 degree angle.
- Standard: Ideal comfortable range is approximately 46"-51"
- Women's and short size: Ideal comfortable range is approximately 37"-40"
Recommended accessory: Shock absorption Pole Tip foot:Made of long lasting durable rubber which helps reduce slippage on surfaces. Improves shock resistance on hard surfaces. Ideal for use while walking on smooth, rocky and hard and sandy terrain. Makes hiking low impact on your body and more comfortable.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking for a large snow basket to fit our Earth Trek poles. What hole and thread size will work. Do you know of a source for baskets 3.5" or larger that will work?
Very good question. This is somewhat of a product suggestion. The provided mud basket is primarily for mud. Like you said, a snow basket is larger and will reduce sticking in the snow, although the mud basket can do some of that, depending on the snow. (hard snow better). I will pass on this suggestion for new accessory. Until then, you would need to look for a snow basket that has an approximately 2/3 inch opening with thread. It may be best to bring in the pole or basket physically into a sporting goods store and look for similar baskets that might fit.